Location and Contacts
Hotel Anahì Rome
Hotel Anahì is located at number 65 Via della Penna. The area, despite being in Rome's centre, is not subject to the limited traffic area (ZTL) and therefore you can reach us easily in your own car and park in the car park on site for a fee.
Just 50 metres from the hotel is the “Maria Adelaide” bus stop of city bus lines number 81, 224, 628, 926, C3 and N25; 400 metres from the “Corso-Popolo” bus stop of the city lines number 117, 119.
Easily reached on foot, by walking along Rome's beautiful and characteristic alleys, between Via del Corso and Via Condotti, also metro line A “Spagna”; and by crossing beautiful Piazza del Popolo, which is really exciting every visit, is metro line A “Flaminio”.
Points of interest
- Piazza del Popolo: 180 meters - 2 minutes on foot
- Spanish Steps: 900 meters - 11 minutes on foot
- Trevi Fountain: 1.5km - 16 minutes on foot
- Piazza Navona: 1.4km - 16 minutes on foot
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 1.5km - 19 minutes on foot
- San Pietro: 2km - 25 minutes on foot